Wednesday 23 May 2012

15+4 Bump and more...

Hey all, 


I was going to update Monday but i have been busy spending time with the OH and his family. 
Monday i had my midwife appointment, not much really to report, my midwife was on holiday so i had some other lady who wasn't as nice. She asked how i was doing, took my blood pressure which was the same as my last appointment. She also checked JellyBean's heartbeat. Which is counting at 155 BPM. She said that was spot on :) I also weighed myself. I've put on 5lbs in 4 weeks, which is about average, so i'm happy with that. Bump defiantly seems to be growing away :) Here is my 15+4 bump picture...




I'm defiantly starting to look pregnant now, although it's still a bit flabby, so i can't wait wait till its a proper hard bump :) 


On Monday i also picked up JB's rocker. I haven't got it out the box yet but it looks soo cute and i can't wait for bubba to be bouncing in it :D 


The OH and I have picked out the cot we are going to get, its the Takeley Cot with a foam mattress from Mothercare. I'm going to go into the store next week so i can put it on My BabyPlan which means i will be able to pay monthly for it rather than a lump sum which will make everything a lot easier. Here is a picture of it...




We will get it delivered just before baby is born so that it won't take up much room in the flat. 


On another note it's only 3 weeks and 4 days until we will be able to see JellyBean again and find out the sex :D 


Lucy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment