Wednesday 5 September 2012

30+4 Bump Picture and more...

Hey all, 

I am now on the 10 week countdown, woohoo :D 

Seriously though, where has the time gone?! 
It only feels like last week that i was sat anxiously waiting to see my little baby on screen for the very first time! 

Having less than 10 weeks left has made me realise how much i have to prepare before she makes her grand appearance, however this gave me the motivation to write a list of EVERYTHING that needs to be done before my due date. I can now slowly start to tick things off the list once it gets done :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This last week has been a very busy one. Just the way i like it.

On Friday i spent the day in Plymouth looking for a new outfit for my Grandparents Golden Wedding Anniversary which was on the Saturday. I went in with the idea to find something that wouldn't make me look too frumpy, so i was hoping to find something that was fairly figure hugging which i could just buy it in a couple sizes bigger. 

Not the case. 

Everything i liked would have made me look the size of a house due to this ever growing bump. So i had to go for Plan B...

Maternity clothing.

I ended up picking out a Navy and White Tunic from New Look for the price of £12.99 which i find fairly reasonable. 



I love the fact it can be dressed up or down, so suitable for most occasions. On Saturday i chose to wear it with a pair of black trousers, some ballerina pumps and dressed it up with a necklace. I looked smart but was comfortable. 

Saturday was a really lovely day. The sun was shining and everyone was happy.
 My Grandparents had their wedding vowels renewed at the church my Gran attends, followed by a mini buffet with family & friends in the hall. It was nice to have the family together all in one room as its very rare that you can get us all together! 

We also had lots and lots of photos taken by my grans cousins who are keen photographers. Me and Ryan even had a few photos of us and the bump, i really cannot wait to see them :D 
I took a couple pictures myself, here is my most favorite one out of them all. 


Once it was all over me and Ryan went back to my mums house for tea, and also because she has just got two kittens and i HAD to see them!


The one on the left is Millie and the other is Archie, they are a mad pair but oh so adorable!! I could have easily hid them in my handbag and brought them home however i don't think my 3 fur babies would have liked that so much! 

I also brought my Moses basket home which had been staying at my mums since she bought it. The only problem is i want to have little miss now so that i have a baby to put in it ha ha. 



<3 So cute <3

What else has happened this week?! 

Yesterday i had my GTT and it wasn't actually that bad at all. The worst bit was the 2 hour wait. The nurse managed to get blood out of me with no problem this time, thank god! Even the drink that everyone said tasted disgusting actually tasted fine. It reminded me of sucking on a sugar cube, very very sweet. Now i just have to wait for my results, which i'm pretty sure will come back A-OK anyway :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now time for my weekly bump update - 30 weeks & 4 days 


I think she has moved up just a little bit this week as usually my bump looks quite low! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This weeks best moment of the week is: Spending the day with family on Saturday and having photos taken of me, Ryan and the bump :) 

I shall end on that note, so Ta-ra for now :)

Lucy

xxx

1 comment:

  1. aw i love busy weeks! im on the 10 week count down to do, 9 weeks to go!! how does it go so fast?! x

    ReplyDelete