Sunday 29 April 2012

Gender Dreams

The last few weeks i have been having lots of baby related dreams but the last few nights i have specifically been dreaming about having a girl. For instance i have been dreaming about going to scans and finding out that i am having a girl, other dreams have consisted of buying pink clothes. 


I'm not sure if i'm just having these dreams because sub-consciously i want a girl but i thought i would look into it more. 

I done the Chinese predictor test online and the results came back that there is a 75% chance of me having a girl. I then looked into the BPM of the baby's heartbeat, apparently if its below 140BPM then its a boy and if its above 140BPM then its a girl. I timed Jellybean's heartbeat on the Doppler and it came back at 168BPM, again indicating that its a girl. 

I have my 12 week scan on Tuesday and there are lots of Nub and Skull theories online which can help you determine from your scan picture whether its a girl or boy so i will be sure to look that at :) 

I suppose the only thing i can do for now is wait till my 20 week scan to find out the sex, i may even be tempted to go for a private scan to find out sooner as i'm itching to find out! 

Lucy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment